2. What are cookies and similar techniques?
a. Cookie Parties
There are cookies set by us and only readable for us (“1st Party Cookies”). In addition, we embed content from other websites, e.g. graphics or advertising scripts. Once your device requests this content cookies may be set by the other websites (“3rd Party Cookies”). These cookies are only readable for the 3rd Party
b. Cookie Types
Some cookies are essential for the functionality of the website (“essential cookies”). An example for essential cookies are cookies used to monitor the website traffic to prevent the website from crashing.
Non-essential cookies are:
- Cookies ensuring a better user experience (“comfort cookies”). For example, comfort cookies may be used to remember your preferred website settings (e.g. your language).
- Cookies allowing tracking for e.g. social media purposes (“tracking cookies”). For example, weuse a web analytics service to measure the performance of our website.
- Cookies for advertising purposes (“advertising cookies”). For example we display personalized ads on our websites, if you have given your consent. In this case advertising cookies will be set to provide you a better ad experience.
3. When do we place cookies?
Cookies which are not essential will be set only in case you have given consent. Whether cookies can beset on your device depends on your browser settings (see “6. How can I prevent cookies being set or delete cookies?”)..
4. Which 1st Party Cookies may be set?
There are no cookies set by us on our website.
5. Which 3rd Party Cookies may be set?
Our list of 3rd Parties provides an overview which 3rd Parties we work together with and where you can find the privacy notices of each 3rd Party.
|Category||Name||Lifetime||Description||3rd Party software|
|Essential Cookies||__cfduid||30 days||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_fbp||3 months||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_ga||3 months||Google / Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_gid||1 day||Google / Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_ym_d||1 year||Google Tag Manager / Contains the date of the visitor's first visit to the website.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_ym_isad||20 h||Google Tag Manager / This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has any adblocker software in their browser – this information can be used to make website content inaccessible to visitors if the website is financed with third-party advertisement.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_ym_uid||1 year||Google Tag Manager / This cookie is used to collect non-personal information on the visitor's website behavior and non-personal visitor statistics.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_ym_visorc_28827680||30 mins||Google Tag Manager / Contains the date of the visitor's first visit to the website.||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|lang||1 year||Language selection||Elfsight Instagram feed|
|_p_hfp_client_id||15 s||Elfsight Instagram feed|
6. How can I prevent cookies being set or delete cookies?
Information on how you can prevent or delete cookies can be found on the support website of your webbrowser. You can delete all cookies regardless of their “lifetime”. For the most popular browsers you can find the information on these websites:
- Internet Explorer & Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Android browser (mobile)
- Safari (mobile)
8. Whom can I ask in case of questions?
Any questions or complaints regarding privacy and cookie issues may be sent to our DPO.